18th June to 3rd July
Local artists and makers will again be taking part in this annual event and this year there will be lots to see in and around Rugby. All the latest information is on the Warwickshire Open Studios website. Venues will have different opening days and times, so do check the website or brochure before you travel.
The Rugby Summer Art Weeks map (kindly created by Eric Gaskell) shows a lot of what is on locally. There are plenty of other venues on the borders of “Rugby area” so do check the full Summer Art Weeks map to make sure you don’t miss our neighbours.
It’s great to have more venues, and lots of artists, in Rugby town centre itself this year. The surrounding villages are definitely worth visiting too, and I’ve stretched our list down to Southam’s surrounding villages too, as we have RA&M members at these venues – not least Artists at the Sheep Dip who have relocated to Harbury from Princethorpe. The links below will take you directly to the venue page in the online flip book.
Rugby town centre
- 114 Rugby Art Gallery and Museum in Rugby town centre
- 115 The Percival Guildhouse in Rugby town centre (Open two dates only – don’t miss it!)
- 116 Art at the Alex in Rugby town centre (14 artists)
- 117 Martin Jezzard in Rugby town centre
- 111 Art in Dunchurch (16 artists)
- 112 Clare Pentlow at Fosse House Gallery
- 113 Cleves Garden Studio at Barby (6 artists on different days – check listing)
Harborough Magna & Easenhall
- 118 HAMAMA, David Jones and Kevin Buckley, in Harborough Magna
- 119 Janet Watson at Easenhall (Open two dates only – don’t miss it!)
Princethorpe and Ryton
- 108 Princethorpe College at Princethorpe (Open two dates only – don’t miss it!
- 109 Lin Hutton at Princethorpe
- 110 Gillian Shadbolt at Ryton on Dunsmore
- 101 Artists at the Sheep Dip at Harbury (Relocated from Princethorpe)
- 102 Art at the Cell at Bishops Itchington
- 103 Dassett Pottery Clay Club at Fenny Compton
- 104 Deborah Dutton at Priors Marston (Open three dates only – don’t miss it!)
- 105 Julia Prior at Stockton (Open two dates only – don’t miss it!)
- 106 Jubilee Fields, Evelyn Baxter and KJ Matthews at Stockton
Summer Art Weeks 2021
Link to the Warwickshire Open Studios brochure, map and Rugby pages, here.
Map kindly created by Eric Gaskell.
In addition to the venues listed above there are also:
- Venue no.21 Dot Crowe
- Venue no.29 Princethorpe College